Monday, May 3, 2010

New Paint Cans

I have made two new altered paint cans this past weekend. One is for a 3 year old little boy's birthday. He lives for John Deere tractors. The other is for Ethan's teacher because this week is Teacher Appreciation Week. These are my favorite altered projects. I love how they turn out. I have also scheduled a workshop for the fourth and fifth graders at our school to create a year end review paper bag book from this past school year. I hope that several of them sign up. I am going to charge $10 for the book and all of the embellishments to make it. I know this sounds like a lot but this will also include the adhesive to go along with it. I have also been working on some Mother's Day cards and graduation cards. I sent out invitations for a workshop at my house on May 28th and the guests will make three projects: a card, altered notebook, and a post-it-note holder. I will post some pictures later of the paint cans.

No comments:

Post a Comment