Thursday, December 30, 2010

BUSY! BUSY!






















Even though I haven't posted for a few days, I have been busy. I have been cleaning my house after Christmas was all put up. I am patiently waiting for to move into my new craft room and for Shelby to move into her new room but it seems that I am always waiting on a MAN! Oh well, it will eventually get down. I have been working on a few Christmas layouts and a mini album for Valentine's Day. First I'll show you my Christmas layouts.The first layout is totally Stampin Up. i used the Holiday Designer Series Paper and the Ornament punch to make the Christmas tree . I also learned how to make the paper pendants and added a couple of those as well. The next one is totally not Stampin up but I do like it. I made it out of a paper pack that I bought at Michaels. I am also experimenting to figure out which layout we are going to make in our January scrapbooking club at school. I'll probably be making a few more.


1 comment: