Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sympathy Cards











I had a few people that I wanted to send a sympathy card to so I had to look for inspiration before I came up with something. Mary from CARDZ TV is one of my favorite places for inspiration. I would like to meet her sometime because she lives close to Lexington. I would love to see what here scrapbooking room looks like! I have finally moved into my new scrapbooking room although it is not completely finished. It still has to have electricity run to it and I need to figure out what kind of window coverings I would like to put up. I will post a few pictures later.




The cards I made today are 6.5 by 5 and I used Stampin Up's Thoughts and Prayers set. I really like this set and need to make up a few sets of cards using it.








4 comments:

  1. That's a really nice card, for I'm sure not such a nice situation. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sympathy card. Great design. You have a lot of fun projects on your blog! #271 following from Stampin Connection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am following you from SC! Very nice projects! :)

    ReplyDelete