Saturday, April 3, 2010

April 3, 2010

I ordered a new cricut cartridge last night on ebay: Mini Monograms. I am excited and can't wait for it to come in. I love anything polka dot and monogrammed. Mom and I took the kids to see the movie "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" last night. It was pretty cute. I had told Ethan that if he read the book I would take him to see the movie. He read the first two books. He was giving Mom a play by play of what was getting ready to happen in the movie. Yesterday we heard from Aunt Jenny that Aunt Sergie had past away. I hate to hear that. She was such a sweet and gentle little lady. I hope that Uncle Albert will be able to go on. Tomorrow is Easter. We will go to church in the morning and Mom will have dinner at her house. Shelby and I are greeters at Church during the month of April. I like being able to greet with her. She really is a big help.

No comments:

Post a Comment