Thursday, April 8, 2010

Coming Home!

We left Pigeon Forge today and made if home finally. We really enjoyed our cabin but the pollen was so bad that David, Ethan, and Macy struggled with runny noses and chest congestion. The bumble bees were horrible too! We really did have a good, relaxing time. Yesterday we went to Gatlinburg and walked around a bit. Then we went up in the mountains and the kids got to put their feet in the river. COLD!!! The water was freezing, but felt kind of good because the temperature was about 85. It was a shocking coming back to Kentucky today with temperatures 50 degrees. We definitely were not dressed warmly.
It is good to be home. I have still not unpacked our suitcases. I have been playing with some of my new stamps that I bought at the super scrapbook store in Pigeon Forge. I hope the weather gets warmer tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment